“Tartufella” Spreadable of Hazelnuts & Summer Truffle:
Spreadable of Hazelnuts, dried Summer Truffle, Flavoring
- Spreadable of hazelnuts 94% (sugar, extra virgin olive oil 15%, hazelnuts 13%, 10% of sunflower oil, cocoa powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder milk , vanilla)
- Summer Truffle dried 3% (Tuber aestivum Vitt)
- Sunflower Seed Oil 1.5%
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 0.5%
Allergens in bold
Nutritional information (100g):
- Energy value kJ 1242 / kcal 298
- Fats 16.9 g
- - Which of saturated 14.8 g
- Carbohydrate 32 g
- - Which of sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g
- Fiber 2.9 g
- Salt 0 g
Use: ideal for garnishing desserts like panna cotta or crepes.
Method of preservation: Store away from light and heat sources.
Size: 3.52 oz / 100 gr
About Tartufi Jimmy
The Truffle hunt was originally done with pigs. "Jimmy" was the name of the pig with which Gino, the father of the founder (Giovannino), went hunting for truffles every morning. When Giovannino started his truffle business, he called the company "Tartufi Jimmy". In 1980 he started developing a product line that reflects the authenticity of simple ingredients in combination with the precious truffle. Buspro is proud to be able to import these craft products to the Netherlands. From truffle butter to truffle oil. The head office is in Pietralunga. The Tiber Valley in Umbria is attractively situated among vineyards, olive groves and oak forests. Giovannino is driven by a passion that is passed on from generation to generation.