Mediterranean Pizza With Artichokes Sauce Recipe
This Mediterranean version of classic pizza is the perfect addition to any weekend recreation. We replace the traditional pizza sauce with a take on spinach-artichoke dip. We promise you won't miss the tomato sauce at all.
The artichoke sauce is already prepared and crafted in Italy and is a perfect canvas for any combination of vegetables — think jalapeño peppers, hearty greens or, come spring, sun dried tomatoes
1. Cut the pancetta into thin strips, heat a small non-stick frying pan and sauté until crunchy.
2. Place the dough on a circular oven tray and flatten it out with your fingertips.
3. Spread the artichoke sauce and cover with slices of fiordilatte cheese.
4. Cook in the oven at 220 °C for about five minutes.
5. Garnish with truffle spice and crunchy pancetta. Return to the oven for a further 40 seconds.