Ingredients: Corn Flour Instant 98.4%, White Truffles 1.1%, Truffle dried 1% (Tuber Borchii or Albidum Pico), White truffle dried 0.1% (Tuber Magnum Pico), Aroma
- instant cornmeal 98.4%
- Tartufi Bianchi 1.1%: 1% dried Bianchetto truffle (Tuber Borchii or Albidum Pico), dried truffle White 0.1% (Tuber Magnum Pico)
Nutritional information (100g):
- Energy value kJ 1563 / kcal 368
- Fat 1.5 g
- - of which saturated 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates 81.8 g
- - of which Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
- Fiber 2.4 g
- Salt 0.1 g
Use: bring to boil 300 grams of water for every 70 grams of flour (a portion), salt and pour in the flour polenta; cook, stirring for about 6 minutes, distend the polenta in a tray and season to taste.
- Polenta is naturally gluten
- Product subject to natural weight loss
Method of preservation: Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat sources.
Size: 14.10 / 400 gr
Use: for optimal cooking we recommend using plenty of water. When boiling, add salt, pour the dough and mix gently after it has softened. Cooking time 2/3 minutes. Season with a little butter and serve hot.