This variety of rice is the result of mixing some carefully selected Italian rice types with an old and unusual variety from China. The result is a rice with an intense exotic aroma and rich taste. It is characterized by its black color coming from the pigments in the grains themselves. These organoleptic qualities make it an excellent choice to use with fish dishes, caviar, shellfish and vegetable dishes.
2. When cooked rinse the rice under cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Rehydrate the freeze-dried shrimps in cold water.
4. Dress the rice with the soy sauce and gently add the sweet corn kernels, the finely chopped avocado and the shrimps.
5. Place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
6. Garnish the rice with mayonnaise and serve.
Size: 2lb 35.27 oz. / 1 kg
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; add rice and cook until tender, about 18 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shallot until translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir zucchini into shallot mixture.
- Mix prawns and white wine into zucchini mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until wine evaporates and prawns are fully cooked, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain rice and stir in chives. Toss rice with the prawn mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over mixture.